You’ll be breathing fire after eating this guy! The Scotch Dragon Egg; a danger to society and a menace to your tastebuds!
Either follow the instructions or watch our video below to show you how it's done.
Here's what you will need:
- Chilli Powder
- Screaming Pepper Hot Sauce
Let's do it!
- Boil the egg for 12 minutes
- Extract your sausage meat into small pieces
- Add a pinch or two of chilli powder
- Mash it all up with your hands – get stuck in!
- Once the egg has boiled, take off the outer shell and slice the egg in half, long ways with a knife
- Gently spoon out the yokes
- Grab your Sidekick Screaming Pepper Hot Sauce and fill the holes of where the yolk used to be
- Carefully and quickly put the egg back together to make it look like one whole egg again
- Get your sausage meat and wrap it around the boiled egg, covering it completely to make a circular shape
- Now get yourself a bowl, crack an egg into it, whisk it up and then grab your meat and egg ball and cover it with the whisked egg
- Place your breadcrumbs onto a plate and roll the egg and meat ball over the breadcrumbs until the ball is completely covered
- Place onto a baking tray and into the oven for 30 minutes at 200
- Let it cool slightly, cut in half and enjoy!
TOP TIP! If you are looking for a cooler option to screaming pepper, replace it with our Mellow Pepper (not so hot) Hot Sauce, or, the Zingy Pepper Hot Sauce for a medium heat