Try this delicious Harissa Roast Lamb with potatoes and cauliflower for a wonderful twist on the traditional roast.
3tsps Coriander seeds
3tsps Caraway seeds
3tsps Cumin seeds
6 Cloves Garlic
10 Red chillies (use less if you want it less spicy)
Bunch of mint
- Toast your seeds in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Put them in a food processor and grind them.
- Heat up the tomato puree for 1 minute in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
- Add the garlic and chillies to the food processor with the seeds and grind everything together.
- Add the puree, mint and olive oil to the food processor with the seed mixture and grind once again.
- Spread the mixture onto the lamb making sure the lamb is fully covered with it.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower to the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Add The Spice Shed Moroccan Vegetable spice mix to the potatoes and cauliflower. Add some olive oil then mix everything up with your hands so it’s all combined.
- Place a rack on top and put your lamb on top of the rack so that it sits on top of the potatoes and vegetables.
- Put it in the oven at 190°C for 1hr until crispy. Let it rest and then serve!